19 Aug Last Weekend in Philly: Overall Dress and Monogram Bag [Plus: My Favorite Places in Philly]
I can’t believe this is going to be my last week in Philly! There’s so much I’m going to miss about this city… So today, I thought I’d share with you my list of my favorite places in Philadelphia, from shopping to favorite photo spots.
Top: Brooks Brothers | Dress: Primark | Necklace: Ralph Lauren
Bag: Louis Vuitton | Sunglasses: Chanel | Shoes: Schutz
- Restaurants: Lolita (amazing Mexican food!), Audrey Claire (my favorite BYOB)
- Dessert: Gran Caffe L’Aquila (for the best authentic Italian gelato! Pistachio is my favorite flavor), Di Bruno Brothers (they have my favorite 3 layer chocolate/mousse cake!!), Insomnia Cookies (Mint Chocolate is my favorite flavor)
- Photo spot: Waterworks Park (behind the Art Museum), Locust Walk (UPenn campus)
- Shopping: Boyds Philadelphia
- Coffee: La Colombe (obsessed with their Pure Black cold brew…), Saxby’s (spent so many hours at the Rittenhouse location!)
I’m taking a quick break from blogging this week to get my life in order and move to NYC. See you guys in the Big Apple!