27 Nov Stylish Friend Gift Guide 2016
It’s Cyber Monday tomorrow and if you’re anything like me, you already got everything you wanted during Black Friday but maybe, just kind of overlooked shopping for your friends… But have no fear, I’ve got just the gift guide for you! Here are 10 gift ideas that will bring joy to your most stylish and particular friends 🙂
[See below for products!]
- La Mer gift set: I’m personally a little skeptical about La Mer but I would love to try it out and see for myself if this pricey beauty brand is worth the hype! But everyone else I know has fully drank the La Mer Kool-Aid, so to speak, and I know they’d be overjoyed with extra product.
- Gorjana bracelet: I learned about the brand earlier this year and love how delicate and low key it is while still gorgeous. I particularly like the stackable nature of this bracelet.
- Kate Spade initial necklace: I have one and I wear it all the time! I also love the inspirational words on the back of the tag.
- S’well gold water bottle: Ok, so everyone I know has about a million water bottles, but I bet none are as pretty as this gold one. Imagine bring this pretty bottle to the gym and office to brighten up your day!
- Jo Malone candle: A friend got me the Red Roses candle as a housewarming gift and I can seriously say that it is the best smelling candle I have ever owned. I’m also dying to try their Pine and Eucalyptus candle because the smell reminds me of Christmas.
- Chanel lipstick: I usually stick to YSL for my beauty needs, but you just can’t go wrong with a classic red Chanel lipstick to brighten up someone’s smile.
- Faux fur stole: Because who doesn’t want to look good and feel warm at the same time?! I just bought this one for myself and can’t wait to try it on.
- Statement necklace: It’s the holidays and everyone could use some extra bling for all the holiday parties she inevitably gets invited to. I like this one because it pairs well with a LBD and will dress her up perfectly for that office party…
- Zella leggings: Perfect for the friend who’s always in the gym and always on the hunt for a fun pair of leggings. I love the brand because it’s just as good quality as Lululemon, but a smidge cheaper and more fun.
- Text Gloves: For the friend who’s constantly on her phone and on the go!